Terms & Conditions
Crypto Competitions LTD – Operator of events, skill-based competitions which results in allocation of prizes
Crypto Competitions Ltd are the sole promoters, the prize draws are not sponsored, run, or endorsed by another other party including Apple or Facebook.
PRIZE – The prize for the competition is described on the Website (the “Prize”). Details of the Prize are, to the best of the Promoter’s knowledge, information and belief, correct as at the Opening Date.
ENTRY: Payment must be made in Australian Dollar (also known as AUD or $), United States Dollar (also known as USD or $), pounds sterling (also known as GBP or £), Bitcoin (also known as BTC), Ethereum (also known as ETH) and can be made either by the entrant or on behalf of the entrant. Entries can also be made by the postal entry route outlined in ENTRY section below
ENTRANT: Any person who enters the Competition through the Website or free entry method see ENTRY section below
CLOSING DATE: The competitions close once the maximum amount of entries for that specific competition has been reached. Failing to reach the maximum amount of entries there will be a date stated on the entry page when the draw will take place. The maximum amount of entries per competition is always stated on the entry page. The competition date can be changed if 80% of tickets or entries haven’t been purchased however as stated they can also be drawn sooner.
WINNER: The Entrant chosen at random before or after the Closing Date who will receive the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Proof of identity must be provided upon collection of the prize and MUST match that of the details provided when entering the respective competition.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES: Entries can have a total limit per person per competition if stated on the website, unless stated otherwise on the competition. Entries may be limited if the maximum number of entries for the competition is reached.
Each competition will close once the maximum number of entries has been reached for the respective competition, and a draw date will be announced within 48 hours. The prize(s) may still be awarded at the sole discretion of the promoter if the number of paid entries at the time of closing the competition does not reach the Maximum Number of Paid Entries, but is nevertheless is deemed by the promoter as sufficient.
WEBSITE – www.cryptocompetitions.com
- By entering the competition via the Website, Entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- Upon entering the Competition, all Entrants must submit all contact details as requested by the Promoter (which must include and not limited to valid e-mail address and phone number) which will be used for the following purposes:
- to notify the Winner that they have won the prize.
- to post the Winner’s name and country of residence on the Website
- All entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing and maintaining the Promoter with accurate contact details.
- The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any Entrant due to any errors or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the Entrants.
- The Entrants and the Promoter recognise that the Promoter may use contact details and other data including personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 supplied by the Entrants to the Promoter to administer the Website and conduct the Competition according to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Entrants and the Promoter also recognise that the Promoter may (either by choice or at the request of a third party) also disclose this information to relevant third parties for the purposes of the prevention of fraud, money laundering, legal or other financial or regulatory reasons.
- Please note that under data protection laws you are entitled to request that the Promoter does not contact you and removes your details from its database. If you make such a request, you will be withdrawing from the competition as it will not be possible to contact you if you are the winner. You will not be entitled to any refund of any entry fee if you withdraw from the competition. If you do not wish any of your personal details to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes, please email the Promoter at email@example.com prior to the Closing Data.
- The Competition is operated by the Promoter and is open to AUS, UK, USA only residents, if you enter a competition and are abroad and win please see section 7.6
- The Competition is open for entry to all persons aged 18 or over excluding the Promoters, their family, professional advisers or anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website or conducts administration of the Competition in any way, shape or form.
- The Promoter guarantees that all prizes are brand new for each draw but cannot guarantee all prizes won will have warranty for any breakages after we hand them over.
- As a condition of entering the Competition, Entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. The Promoter will not be liable in any way if an Entrant enters the Competition unlawfully.
- The Entrants and the Promoter recognise that the Competition, its administration and all associated activities are governed by the law in which the entrant resides and has residency in.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions or acted in a way that is reasonably considered by the Promoter to be illegal.
- All Entries will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- Should any competition conclude early a cash prize will be offered that is equivalent to 60% of the entry fees taken for that competition.
- Maximum entries very depending on each individual competition, each competition will state the maximum amount of entries permitted for any natural or legal person for each competition.
- To conclude an entry into the Competition, an Entrant will be asked to provide their contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses and a telephone number) and card payment details (for entry fee only). Once the Entry is submitted, the Entrant’s card payment will be electronically approved.
- When the Maximum Number of Entries and/or the Closing Date is reached, the Competition will close; however, the Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date by up to 30 days at its discretion.
- All Entries to the Competition are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason, except in the case of entries submitted after the Closing Date or if the Promoter cancels the competition.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of the Competition following the determination of the Winner as described above.
- Each Entrant agrees that the usual requirement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for any goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to this Prize Competition.
- Postal Entry Route: – If you wish to enter any of our competitions for free then you must send an unenclosed handwritten postcard via First Class post stating: Which competition you would like to take part in, the answer to the question specific to that particular competition along with your personal details as follows;Full NameDate of Birth,Postal AddressEmail addressOne contact number.Entrants MUST have an active account on our website at the time the free entries are processed, all details on postcards MUST match those on the account to which they are to be added.
- Send entries to: Crypto Competitions Ltd, 180-186 Cromwell RD, 78 Sherborne Court, SW50ST All free entries must be received before the close of the competition, any entries that fail to follow the criteria mentioned above will be void as per any Entry received.A member of the Crypto Competition’s team will check the Post for all free entries on Mondays only.
- Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website. There is no requirement to pay to enter any Competition, as each Competition has a free entry route available – see rule below for details of how to enter for free. The availability of a free entry route to enter each Competition.
- CLOSING THE COMPETITION
- If the Number of Entries to the Competition does not meet the maximum number of entries at the closing date, the Competition will either close and the proceeds will either be deemed sufficient to award the Gift Bundle as a prize at the sole discretion of the Promoter, or the remaining funds will be allocated as a cash prize to a winner after the deduction of any expenses and marketing fees.
- The Promoter will be entitled to retain 30% of the Entry Fees to cover administration. The remaining balance following deduction of the 30% plus expenses (marketing, payment solutions, legal fees, website hosting) is “the Prize Fund”. The Prize Fund will then be offered to the winning Entrant.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted by the Promoter within 7 days of being notified of their status as the Winner by e-mail, telephone, Facebook or mail via the contact details submitted along with their entry, then the Promoter reserves the right to then select an Alternate winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original Winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the Alternate Winner is selected.
- CONTEST/SELECTING WINNER
- The winning Entrant will be selected at Random using Google Random Number Generator either live on Facebook or in the event it’s not possible to be live on Facebook we will use a 3rd party independent scrutineer. A scrutineer is an independent person who, except for their role as a scrutineer, is not concerned with the trade promotion either by: Managing, conducting, or promoting the competition, or; A director, an employee, is otherwise employed by or contracted to the business who as a result of the promotion is benefiting trade or business the promoter, or an associated company, business or agency.
- Full details of the draw date/time will be confirmed once the competition has been concluded via Facebook and or our website. This decision will be made within 48 hours of the close of the competition.
- Ticket Numbers displayed in “My Account” on the website may be subject to change until the draw is confirmed.
- There will only be one winner per competition unless otherwise stated.
- If the contest is completed and the Prize is issued successfully then the prize will be transferred by the Promoter to the winner of the contest and shipping out free of charge or can be collected from our office.
- If your personal details, including contact information, changes at any time you should notify the Promoter as soon as reasonably possible. Notifications should be sent to the Promoter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Notifications must include details of the competition you have entered, your old details and your new details. If your details change within 10 days of the Closing Date, the Promoter will use your old details if it needs to try to contact you.
- Any Cash Prize will be transferred directly to the winners nominated bank account. The winner must provide evidence that it is the sole or joint beneficiary of the bank account. Failure to do so within 14 days will result in disqualification from the competition and the winner forfeiting the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible Entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- Any Crypto, NFT or Blockchain Prize will be transferred directly to the winners wallet. The winner must provide the correct wallet address. Failure to provide the correct wallet address will result in your prize being transferred to another wallet and this will not be refunded or returned.
- The Promoter owns any prize offered from the time the competition is live until successful handover is completed as outlined in section 6.3
- The Promoter does not imply or give any warranty in anyway shape or form. The Entrant must make up their own decision through their own enquiries and legal advice before entering the competition.
- The prize will only be that as awarded at the time of the draw, no alternatives will be offered under any circumstance.
- Collection of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner, from the Promoter’s address unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the Winner.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identity and proof of entry into the competition at the time that the prize is collected.
- The Winner also agrees upon acceptance of the prize that they are required to have Photo(s) and or video(s) taken for promotional purposes, both directly after their win and in any future promotional material.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time either before or after tickets have been sold. If the Competition is cancelled, the Promoter will return any Entry Fees paid to each Entrant (either by bank card refund or by cheque and in one combined payment where several entries have been made by a competitor or store credit). Where the Entry Fee is returned, the Promoter shall have no further liability to the Entrant or to any other person.
- Save for death or personal injury the Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including economic loss) suffered to or sustained by any person or property as a result of any act or omission of the Promoters, nor will their servants or their agents in developing, planning and Administrating the Competition, distributing the Prize to the Winner or following the distribution of the Prize; The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize details, description or specification or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of each Entrant (and the Winner) to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of this website.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by an Entrant because of incomplete entries or failed computer communications or for any loss suffered because of use of the Website.
- The Promoter do not accept responsibility for entries which they do not receive due to failures in computer systems, other malfunctions, high Internet traffic, hardware failure, software failure, server faults or any other reason.
- These competition rules shall not create or be construed as creating any form of contract, joint venture or other agreement between any Entrant and the Promoters.
- An entry shall be declared void (without any refund being given) if the entrant engages in: (a) any form of fraud (actual or apparent); (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) fraudulent concealment; (d) hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the website; or (e) amending, or unauthorised use of, any of the code that constitutes the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be immediately published on the competition home page.
- If you do not wish to participate in any publicity, you must notify the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. This will not affect your chances of winning the Prize. If you do not agree to participate in any publicity about the competition, we may still provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority. This is a legal requirement that we must comply with to prove that the competition has been properly administered and the Prize awarded.
These Terms and Conditions have been drafted for use by Crypto Competitions Ltd.